Illusion Connect Tier List
A tier list for Illusion Connect will save you a great deal of time and summons when you play this excellent new gacha RPG. This list ranks all heroes according to their performance on Illusion Connect. We’ve spent a lot of time testing and analyzing the stats. Only the best made it to the top.
Lastly, we’ll guide you through the process of rerolling in Illusion Connect, so you can quickly start over if you don’t get the hero you want. The method of rerolling is performing your initial batch of free summons repeatedly until you find the hero or heroes you wish from our Illusion Connect tier list.
We have a list of Illusion Connect codes that will shower you with free goodies if you’re looking for more content. Also, you can find similar titles in our list of the best gacha games, which grow all the time as we discover new gems like this one.
Let’s now take a look at our Illusion Connect tier list.
Features of Illusion Connect
Battles in real-time
Experience fast-paced, real-time battles with your Radiant and command them using your fingertips. Lead them in battle as their leader!
Combat is tactical
By coordinating your chosen Radiant with the main character, you can devise various strategies. Create excellent Radiant teams to defeat your opponents!
Your Radiant Cast
Get to know the backgrounds, personalities, experiences, and hobbies of each of your Radiant. You can recruit more than 50 Radiant, each of which can be customized in various styles.
Expand your Radiant force
To learn more about the Radiant, spend time with them both in and out of combat. It will manifest as a stronger bond of power against the Nightmares as your bond grows!
Create your dream home
Choose your style and make it your own! Pick your wallpaper and arrange your furniture! Enjoy life outside of combat by making your Radian’s home as comfortable as possible!
Illusion Connect Tier List
Illusion Connect Tier List – A
Units in Tier A are average units:
- Sakai: Tier List S, Guardian Class, also SSR Grade
- Junko: Tier List S, Class: Healer, and Grade SSR
- Brooke: Tier List B, Class: Light, and Grade SSR
- Alice: Tier List B+, Class: Light, and also Grade R
- Mei: Tier List B, Attack Class, and SR Grade
- Chiyo: Tier List B+, Type: Sorcerer, also Grade SR
- Carol: Tier List B+, Attack Class, also Grade R
- Beatrice: Tier List B, Spell, as well as grade SR
- Edward: Tier List B, Classes: Attack, and Grade SSR
- Mary: Tier List B, Class: Wizard, also Grade R
Illusion Connect Tier List – B
Units in Tier B are weak:
- Kichou – Tier List C+, Attacker class, SSR grade
- Rubi – Tier List C+, Summoned: Spell, Grade SSR
- Fontina – Tier List B, Class: Summon, and Grade SSR
- Natalie – Tier List C+, Class: Spell, and also Grade R
- Tiffany – Tier list B-, class Sorcerer (also SR grade)
- Aishwarya – Tier List C+, Class Summon, and Grade SSR
- Mia – Tier List C+, Attack Class, also Grade R
- Flora, Tier List C+, Class: Summon, also SR,
- Harto – Tier List C+, Type: Light, also Grade SR
Illusion Connect Tier List – C
Tier C units are the weakest in the game
- Bontenmaru – Tier List C-, Guardian Class, also Grade R
- Penny – Tier List C-, Attack, also Grade R
- Tier List: B-, Class: Guardian, also Grade R for Parrot
How do you reroll Illusion Connect?
There is no need to worry about rerolling in Illusion Connect since the process is very straightforward. Below are the steps to follow:
- During your initial registration, choose ‘Guest’ as your account type. You are not required to create another bound account if you already have one. The only difference is that securing your arrangement is a bit more challenging.
- It would help if you went through the tutorial to perform a 10x summon. If you get the character you want, that’s great! Rerolling is not necessary. Otherwise, continue with the next step.
- Select ‘Switch Account’ on your character profile screen at the very top left of the screen.
- Press confirm.
- Select ‘New Account’ from the dropdown menu that appears.
- Click on ‘More options.
- Select ‘Guest’.
- You need to repeat this process until you get the character or characters you want. After that, you should do the following.
- Tap on ‘Account’ on your character’s profile page, then select ‘Bind Account’ and select the account you want to bind it to. By doing so, you will not lose your character in the future.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
- Is Hotaru a good Illusion Connect alternative?
Although Hotaru’s raw attack damage lags behind some other attack types in Illusion Connect, her combo chances and ability to stun make her a powerful ally to have in your team.
- What is Gemmy’s worth in Illusion Connect (for F2P)?
If you have enough tickets to summon her dupes, Gemmy is well worth gathering. If you have called Gemmy and are free to play player, you need to take her beyond level 100. Gemmy is a good partner for PvP and PvP since she performs well both ways.
- Can you reroll in Illusion Connect?
Rerolling is as easy as clicking on the account icon (top left) underneath Notice. Click on the account, then New Guest Account; if you want to remove the Guest Account, type “OK” (doesn’t have to be in capital letters) to confirm deletion of the current Guest Account.