BBPS allows you to pay your KSEB quick pay online
Pay your KSEB quick pay online via the Bajaj Finserv platform. The BBPS is a platform for current bill payment system is conceptualized by the RBI and operated by the National Payments Corporation of India.
The following are the features and benefits of paying the KSEB quick pay online through Bajaj Finserv’s BBPS platform:
- There is no transaction fee
Because there is no transaction fee, you do not have to pay anything to use Bajaj Finserv’s BBPS platform.
- Quick procedure
Pay your electricity bill online quickly and easily without encountering any difficulties.
- Platform security
There is no risk of privacy violations on the BBPS platform, and your personal information is kept private.
- Various payment options
Pay with your debit card, credit card, net banking, or UPI ID, depending on your preferences.
To pay your KSEB quick pay online with the BBPS
Follow these steps for KSEB quick pay online:
To go to BBPS payment page
- Click on Pay now’
- Enter your name as declared on your Permanent Account Number (PAN) card.
- Enter your mobile number and get an OTP,
- Enter OTP and press the ‘Proceed’ button.
- Click on ‘Electricity’ in the Utilities section.
- From the drop-down menu, select a biller.
- Enter your registered mobile number and press the ‘Proceed’ button.
- Choose your favorite payment process and fulfill the transaction.
Charges and fees
Payments made in the course on the Bharat Bill Payment System platform are free of charge.
Easy access to your KSEB quick pay online
To view a KSEB quick pay online is one of the simplest ways. Follow these steps to view it on the BBPS platform:
- Enter your name and mobile number into the Bajaj Finserv BBPS portal.
- Select your power supplier and enter your 9-digit consumer account number.
- Continue with your UP bill viewing process. It is thus simple and convenient.
Safe to pay your electricity bill through Bajaj Finserv
With its advanced security mechanisms, Bajaj Finserv is one of the safest portals for electricity current bill payment. It protects your money as well as your personal information.
Paying the electricity bill through the BBPS platform
To disburse your power bill online, login to the Bajaj Finserv website, and then proceed as follows:
- Enter your full name and mobile number, then click ‘Generate OTP’ to get a 6-digit OTP sent to your phone.
- To successfully login, enter the OTP on the next page and click ‘Submit.’
- After logging in, navigate to the ‘Bills’ section and select ‘Electricity.’
- On the following page, select your electricity distributor, enter your consumer number, and click ‘Proceed.’
- Here your bill gets generated automatically based on the information you provide.
- Choose your preferred payment method and click ‘Pay.’
- Enter your payment information and complete the transaction to receive a payment confirmation and a receipt on the screen.
Various payment options for online electricity bill payment
You can safely pay your current bill online through the BBPS platform’s Bill Payments’ service. This facility is provided for current bill payment and operated by NPCI and conceptualized by the RBI.
BBPS features and benefits:
- Rapid processing
- Get an instant payment bill receipt as well as the transaction ID.
- Several payment options
- Select your preferred payment method from the available options.
- Simple to reach
- Pay anywhere, at any time, with a simple process.
- There is no transaction fee.
- Pay with no additional transaction fees.
Pay your electricity bill for any electricity provider using the BBPS platform and take advantage of various cashback and discount offers.
Payment methods available for BBPS current bill payment
For current bill payment and recharges, the BBPS platform accepts a variety of payment methods are as follows:
- Card payment
- Credit card
- Internet banking
The BBPS platform from Bajaj Finserv allows you to pay your KSEB quick pay online, in three different ways. You can pay it quickly at Bajaj Finserv with your debit card, credit card, or even through net banking.