If you have sensitive skin, your face will be very irritated if you do not choose the right skincare routine for sensitive skin, which can make the skin feel prickly and uncomfortable even with dermatitis. So, when choosing this skin care product routine, you need to pay attention. If you do not know how to choose safely and best, you can refer to this article for answers!
Tips to choose the right skincare routine for sensitive skin
When you have sensitive skin, you need to be very careful when choosing a product to make sure that ingredients that cause skin irritation are not present in the product. Follow these tips to have an effective skincare routine for sensitive skin:
- First, the fragrance is an ingredient that can easily irritate sensitive skin. The advice for you is to choose products with as little fragrance as possible or products with natural fragrance. You should buy products that say “without perfume”. Don’t buy products that say “fragrance-free” or “unscented.” Although it all means that it does not contain fragrance, in fact, this is the intention of the manufacturer. They write that to mask the scent brought by the chemicals.
- Do not use products containing alcohol and products used for oily skin. Because products containing alcohol or alkaline oil have the effect of shrinking pores and reducing sebum secretion. However, for sensitive skin, this is a cause of skin irritation. When applying the product to your face, you should use 3 fingers to pinch and pat the skin. Do not use your hands to rub or smear on the skin, both causing the skin to redden and making the products not penetrate the skin.
- Sensitive skin is easily irritated by the effects of the sun. Not regularly using sunscreen causes the skin to become red and itchy. Give preference to products containing SPF 30 and zinc oxide and titanium dioxide ingredients.
Besides skincare products, you should also consider when choosing cosmetics for sensitive skin. Refer to this Sephora lipstick review and Sephora collection’s green tea mask review to make your choice. Remember to use Sephora 20% Off, Sephora 15% Off & Sephora Coupon Free Shipping when shopping at Sephora to get the best discounts.
Top 5 products in the skincare routine for sensitive skin you need
1. Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser
The first is a facial cleanser. Of course, it is nothing more than a specialized cleanser to deeply clean your skin. For sensitive skin, which cleanser is most suitable? The answer is Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser. This is a product that is also loved by many people from the Cetaphil family.
Cetaphil products do not contain soaps, preservatives, or harmful fragrances, so when you use them, you do not have to be afraid of your skin being dry or irritated and will not cause dryness and irritation. Meanwhile, this cleanser also provides just enough moisture for the skin to be equal to the pH and creates an effective skin protective film. So, if you are making your own skincare routine for sensitive skin, don’t miss this cleanser.
2. Etude House SoonJung pH 5.5 Relief Toner
The next product you can choose is the Etude House SoonJung pH 5.5 Relief toner. Products of this Korean Etude House brand are also very popular today. If you want to have smooth skin and tighten pores, then rose water is the most suitable product.
Etude House SoonJung pH 5.5 Relief Toner has the main ingredient made from natural centella, which helps treat and prevent acne from developing. At the same time, the product also adds vitamins to give you healthy, even, and white skin full of vitality. The product has a convenient and easy-to-use bottle design, so you can easily carry it with you when going to school and work.
3. Klairs Midnight Blue Calming Cream
Night skin care is one of the most important and indispensable steps in daily skin care. Therefore, a night cream is one of the must-haves in your skincare routine for sensitive skin.
The product line you should choose is Klairs Midnight Blue Calming Cream. These products with ingredients such as Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, and Sodium Hyaluronate will provide moisture as well as maintain freshness for the skin. This product line will be a great assistant to pamper your skin every night before going to bed.
Moreover, Klairs Midnight Blue Calming Cream also has Niacinamide with a unique skin protection ability by stimulating lipid production, enhancing the protective process, and brightening the skin extremely effectively and quickly.
4. Céll Fùsion C Toning Sunscreen 100 SPF 50+
Sunscreen is one of the indispensable items for each of us today – one of the saviors to help protect and shield the skin from the harmful effects of the sun, UV rays, and comprehensive dirt.
The next name in the skincare routine for sensitive skin is Céll Fùsion C Toning Sunscreen 100 SPF 50+. With SPF 50+, you will no longer be afraid of dull, dark, and sunburned skin like before. The product does not contain alcohol, so it will be extremely good for sensitive skin, especially acne-prone skin.
Céll Fùsion C Toning Sunscreen 100 SPF 50+ contains 12 vitamins and Adenosine that will enhance the ability to improve the natural skin structure. At the same time, providing moisture and making the skin white and pink naturally after use.
5. Byphasse Face Mist
Mineral mist is also the last step of skin care to lock in moisture and keep makeup light and long-lasting. Or it can be a product that helps to save the skin from instant dryness. The mineral spray is a really necessary product for you because it not only moisturizes but also helps to soothe the skin quickly, typically after going out in the sun, for example.
And the product you should choose for safe sensitive skin care is Byphasse Face Mist. This product line with benign ingredients will help soothe the skin, moisturize and control oil effectively. Therefore, this is a product that is trusted by many people, especially those with oily, combination-sensitive skin.
Shop at Ulta
The best place to buy the skincare products above is Ulta. At Ulta, you will even find 7 Ulta first aid beauty skincare products under $40 that bring amazing results to your skin. Remember to use Ulta coupon code $15 off $75 to spend less and earn more when shopping for high-quality skincare products. Hopefully, the above sharing will make it easier for you to take care of your skin. Be persistent and choose the right products to have a smooth appearance as expected.
Read more articles on Scriify